Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finally, a little variety!! Two photos from a trip to Dickinson, ND today.

Did you know that today is McDonald's 50th anniversary??!! People can say what hey want, but I love those little McDonald's cheese burgers and their yummy fries! Yes, I know they aren't good for me but they sure do taste good when I do get to have them! Big Macs and Quarter Pounders are good too!                                                                          
                          

 This bufalo bull was walking a trail  inside the south unit of Theodore Roosevelt National Park which is located near Medora, North Dakota. The park borders the north side of I-94. This photo was taken from the highway. He was one of three bulls who were in a hurry to get somewhere this afternoon as we were passing by.                                              

No comments: