About Me

My photo
Sentinel Butte, North Dakota

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Stills "meal"

Today has been just "a little" busy for me. The day included cows, fences, feeding cows, and more cows. Breakfast was a cup of coffee, then a cup of yogurt and diet Coke some time later. Finally, I had a chance to slow down and eat something to tide me over to supper. So, my mini meal was buttercrisp crackers, pepper jack and cheddar cheese. I have t-bone steaks out for supper and they sound so good!!!

11 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Now that is my kind of cooking!! Cheese and crackers!! Well done..but the steaks sound great:)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Cheese and crackers sounds like a great snack to tide you over until those t-bone steaks....much deserved after such a busy day. whew!

~Lisa

Ed said...

Very nice, I live on them most of the time when I'm driving..:-)

chloephotography said...

thats what i feel like now yum

dibear said...

I love cheese and crackers, but bring on the T-bone. :)

Sandy said...

I love cheese and crackers for a meal! I love cheese and crackers anytime!!!

Crystal said...

mmm, T-bone, but I am all the sudden craving cheese and crackers, lol.

Brenda said...

That is the exact meal we have in the evening, usually the day after a holiday when we've eaten too much.

Shirley said...

Cheese is my favorite snack- next to chocolate!

DayPhoto said...

Yummm cheese and crackers. My favorite meal.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Rising Rainbow said...

The cheese and crackers look great. My kind of quick meal to get me through. T-Bone sounds great too, tough