Monday, April 23, 2012

New camera try-out

 My little Canon digital pocket camera bit the dust recently. I did some on-line shopping and found several I liked as a replacement. My son, Cody, had just bought a neat little Panasonic DMC-ZS8 that he was very happy with. I decided to buy the same camera for myself. I got it on sale via Amazon so that made it even more attractive along with Cody's recommendation.




 I have had it for three days and just played with it a little yesterday. I shot a variety of photos just to see what it can do. For the most part I'm happy with it. I will just have to learn how it works as it is different in its settings from my beloved Canons.


 By the end of the year, I think I will have to replace one of my other two cameras. It has gotten some pretty rough use that it really wasn't designed for. Not looking forward to that as far as the $$ but it is always fun to shop for and learn to use a new camera.

My new little camera has lots of possibilities and I hope it doesn't take me long to get it mastered!







1 comment:

Shirley said...

My camera cratered on me yesterday- won't be able to replace it for about 3 weeks- bummer!
Nice photos with your new camera.